Now Hiring: Installer/Trainer
Summary: Responsible for ensuring performance of onsite training and installation of Cash Automation Equipment and Software with the highest level of productivity and providing excellent customer experience. Responsible for providing customer service installation, upgrade, test and maintenance of cash automation and other equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform onsite equipment and software installations and training while setting an example to other team members in ensuring the highest level of customer service.
· When leading on a project, oversee install functions ensuring the team members are working in an orderly manner.
· Ensure the proper equipment is onsite for installation and training while working within the guidelines set by management.
· Help to develop standard installation procedures to ensure a high level of service experience to customers.
· Continually review and improve processes and workflow for customer installation process and help to establish best practices.
· Manage customer queries relevant to equipment installation and provide guidance to resolve issues.
· Ensure customers receive required training to perform duties.
· Manage customer queries relevant to equipment installation and training while providing guidance to resolve issues.
· Follow and lead proper escalation process for customer related issues as necessary.
· Collaborate with software vendors to stay up to date and resolve service issues.
· Install/de-install cash recyclers, coin machines, and other banking equipment following safety equipment moving guidelines.
· Diagnose installation problems and perform repairs to ensure equipment fits and operates properly to customer satisfaction.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Ability to work full-time.
· Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license.
· Ability to effectively communicate through Microsoft Outlook and other company platforms.
· Ability to maintain hardware and software competencies after being trained on product offering.
· Ability to work independently and meet customer deadlines.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to communicate effectively before customers or employees of the organization.
· Ability to deal with and solve problems involving several variables in different situations.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
· Ability to use standard power and hand tool, maneuver heavy equipment using pallet jacks, and other tools.
· Associate degree or higher.
· Three years of related experience as a Field Service Technician, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Basic network troubleshooting knowledge involving TCP and UDP ports, including identifying and resolving firewall issues, misroutes, and improper NAT configurations.
· Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Cash Automation industry certifications with vendors including Glory, NCR, etc. a plus but not required.
· Banking and teller experience a plus but not required.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Install Team/Trainers must be able to work both remotely at customer locations and occasionally at the main office facility. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential functions of this position include driving several hours per day, carrying and lifting tools, parts, and equipment weighing up to 50 lbs. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and work efficiently on the computer while training and installing software. It may encompass walking, crouching, kneeling, lifting. This position requires the ability to maneuver heavy equipment using pallet jacks and other tools.