Now Hiring: In House Service Technician – Quality Control
New England Money is willing to invest time into training the right person and developing a promising career path within our team-oriented company. New England Money offers great pay and benefits, and we invest in our employees. If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career path, New England Money may be the right choice. Come join our team.
Summary: Responsible for testing of cash automation, ATM/ITMs, and other equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
· On time for work and effectively manage schedule throughout the day.
· In-house work on cash automation and ATM/ITM equipment and parts.
· Prep machines for install.
· Test equipment and modules.
· Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with the appropriate equipment to determine most efficient course of action.
· Responsible for all paperwork to be in order including for module return program and for Customer Service Orders when applicable.
· Maintain service areas in a safe and orderly manner.
· Run parts to Field Service Technicians
· Correspond with management and Service Technicians with all information as to open issues and help needed.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Ability to work full-time.
· Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license.
· Ability to effectively communicate through Microsoft Outlook and other company platforms.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to deal with and solve problems involving several variables in different situations.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
· DOT license and experience driving a box truck a plus.
· High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
· Associates degree or higher preferred.
· Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Cash Automation industry experience/certifications with vendors including Glory, NCR, etc. a plus but not required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential functions of this position include driving several hours per day, carrying, and lifting tools, parts, and equipment weighing up to 50 lbs. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and work efficiently on the computer. It may encompass walking, crouching, kneeling, lifting, and traveling out to meet up with various technicians to observe their day.