Now Hiring: Administrative Assistant
Summary: Responsible to ensure performance of administrative and clerical duties for management by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answers multi-line telephone system, take accurate messages and transfers telephone calls to the appropriate person in an efficient manner.
· Maintains an updated and accurate calendar for customer PM Maintenance.
· Ensures management is informed of any problems.
· Prepares correspondence accurately from instructions and other provided information.
· Maintains an extensive filing system for correspondence, business matters and other related data.
· Prepares and confirms all travel accommodation arrangements and resolves related difficulties for NEM sales shows as needed.
· Provides clerical assistance and instruction to management as needed.
· Processes all supply orders.
· Receiving products in – tracking inventory and ordering when necessary.
· Creating invoices
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Ability to work full-time.
· Ability to effectively communicate through Microsoft Office Suite and other company platforms.
· Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
· Ability to work independently and meet customer deadlines.
· Ability to communicate effectively with customers or employees of the organization.
· Ability to deal with and solve problems involving several variables in different situations.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
· High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
· Associates degree or higher preferred.
· Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience with Quickbooks a plus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Administrative Assistants must be able to work at the main office work. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential functions of this position include carrying and lifting equipment weighing up to 25 lbs. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and work efficiently on the computer. It may encompass walking, crouching, kneeling, lifting.